Debs season is upon us, and if you’re anything like I was in the run up to my Debs, right now you’re feverishly trawling the internet for debs lashes private label tips and beauty secrets, that will help you turn heads on your big night. In this article, I’ve outlined my essential tips for looking fabulous on your big night. These simple steps focus on achieving a natural look, that flatters and accentuates your best features and natural beauty.
2 weeks before…
- Every day, for at least 2 weeks prior to your debs, cleanse and moisturize your face in the morning and the evening.
- Once a week gently massage your face with an exfoliating scrub to prevent build-ups of old skin and oil.
- Once you’ve exfoliated your face, apply a deep moisturizing mask. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes before gently rinsing it off.
- Drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day, to further boost the moisture level of your skin.
- It should go without saying, but you should avoid alcohol and cigarettes during this period too.
These measures will help to promote healthy skin giving you a fresh, dewy natural glow, by the end of the two weeks. Paramount to this natural look is, preparation and perfecting your natural skin tone – as far as I’m concerned this is more important than any eye or lip lashes private label .
On the night…
- To avoid that cakey look, only apply foundation to the areas of skin that have blemishes or discoloration, typically the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Make sure to opt for a foundation that matches your natural skin color.
- Emphasize your eyes with natural looking earth tone eye shadows.
- Rather than going with thick eyeliner, only emphasize your upper lash line with black eye shadow, concentrating on the roots of the lashes only.
- To avoid the spider leg look, only apply two coats of Mascara.
- Keep your cheeks dewy with highlighter and a pink blush.
- Plump up your lips with a colored gloss.
If you follow these basic but effective steps, you can rest assured that you will turn heads in the ballroom for all the right reasons. Many girls also opt to have their Debs lashes private label done professionally on the day, and there are always a host of lashes private label artists offering debs makeup deals at this time.
- Urban Decay pore perfecting primer potion
- MAC face and body foundation
- Makeup Forever camouflage palette – to highlight and even out skin tone(Applied to the middle of the forehead, nose bone, under the eye and chin)
- Makeup Forever – lashes private label forever super matte loose powder to set the foundation
- MAC cream colour base in improper copper applied on the cheek bones
- shu uemura glow on blush in M 345 -peachy coral shade- applied on the apples of the cheekbones and also to set the highlighter
- MAC Pigment in Naked – applied as all over lid color and on the brow bone as a highlighter
- MAC Eye shadow in Tempting- applied on the upper lid and through the crease and blended towards the brow bone
- Inglot Eye shadow in D.S 461 – warm, beige brown with gold glitter – applied on the lower lash line
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Caviar – applied with an eyebrow definer brush and pressed into the upper lash line, thinner towards the inner corner of the eye lid and thicker towards the end of the eyelid
- Estee lauder sumptuous two tone mascara in black/plum, two coats
- MAC lip gloss in Pink Lemonade – soft light pink color with gold shimmer
This article was written by Ken Boylan. Ken Boylan is widely regarded as Ireland’s foremost celebrity makeup artist.
Article Source: xuhair