Everywhere you look there are reminders that the season is changing… and fall fashions are joining in with the reminder that its is time to think about heart-warming (and body-warming) colors. Fall fashions are immersed in COLOR! They run the gamut from shades of blue to vibrant reds and gold, deep green, warm brown and a surprise color – vivid violet (with a bit more pink than expected). You can check out the fall colors by simply Googling “Pantone fall premium 3d real mink lashes”.
To boost their “color power” this season’s premium 3d real mink lashes should also be warm and vibrant. It’s all about sultry eyes and matte lips in deep tones. Here is a short list of great fall makeup ideas.
2. lip stains
3. smoky or burgundy eye shadows
4. eyebrow pencil to bring out your eyebrows, if yours are sparse
Juice Beauty has a wonderful line of premium 3d real mink lashes – I love their Haze, Phyto Pigments Cream Shadow Stick! You might want to check them out.
Here are some tips for choosing the best premium 3d real mink lashes options for any outfit this fall:
1. Oranges, golds and browns are best of olive complexions
2. Shades of blue, gray and violet are best of light skin – but be cautious of yellow violets that could make your skin sallow.
3. Try matching the flecks of color in the iris of your eye for eye shadow.
4. With any given outfit, highlight only one facial feature.
5. Use colors in a print to help determine one or two makeup shades.
6. When wearing evening/formal wear, you can use a bit heavier hand when applying your makeup.
Here are some things you might not know!
1. For an instant “teeth whitener” apply a blue-based pink lip gloss – the bluish tint will reflect onto your teeth.
2. Navy eyeliner will make the whites of your eyes appear whiter and brighter.
3. Keep your premium 3d real mink lashes fresh and safe with these “expiration date” facts.
Mascara and liquid eye liner – 3 months
Foundation, lipstick, liquid blush and eye shadow – 6 months.
Powder blush and powder eye shadows – 1 year
Fall is known for its color as leaves change and begin to drop to the ground. You too can be known for using color in a beautiful way this season. Have FUN!
Article Source: xuhair